Posted by admin on June 22, 2011
ATTENTION ALL ECO-LOVERS: Do You Want to Help The Environment And Save Money?
Do you love working with nature… Creating a garden… Keeping your yard looking nice… But hate the cost of fertilizer? …Do you want to help the environment by reducing your ecological footprint? If so, then you’ve found the right book!
Many people don’t compost because they think it’s smelly, messy and not worth it…But did you know that 20-30% of landfills are kitchen waste!
Imagine the impact on the environment if people just started composting their kitchen scraps alone…Not to mention ALL their organic waste!
And it doesn’t have to be messy at all…In fact, with today’s technology composting is clean and efficient…and you can compost as much or as little as you want!
You don’t have to be a farmer with a giant composting bin to see the benefits. On the contrary, you can live in a house or an apartment and experience all the great advantages composting has to offer!
And once you get your composting bin started, composting doesn’t cost you anything at all. It can actually start saving money.
Compost is the end product of organic decomposition. But this decomposed organic material is LOADED with nutrients other plants need to grow…
So basically, your kitchen scraps turn into FREE fertilizer!
Furthermore, composted fertilizer doesn’t have all those potentially dangerous chemicals found in most store bought fertilizers.
That’s not all…Composting material helps keep your soil soft and conditioned!
Once you get started, you can have almost a constant supply of FREE all natural fertilizer for your flowerbeds, lawn, or potted plants!
But unfortunately many people don’t even know how to start composting – much less experiencing its benefits – because it’s an enigma, relegated as something those “earthy” people do.
But Why Should Helping The Environment And Saving Money Just Be For The “Earthy” People?
Doesn’t everyone want that?!
Not only that, but you can help keep landfills from becoming land-FILLED!
As you can see, composting isn’t just for a few dedicated environmentalists – it can benefit everyone.
Going “green” is certainly the trend right now, so why not start by composting?
This is a complete guide to composting. It contains everything there is to know about composting in simple, understandable language so that you can easily learn things like:
- Composting Basics: Getting started composting on the right foot!
- What Makes Composting Work… A fascinating breakdown of how composting works, and why you want it!
- Keys to Great Composting …fundamental principles on how to create the best compost!
- The 3 “R’s” of Composting: You may have heard of these before… but never in a way that could save you money!
- A Quick Start To Composting… get started composting without all the fuss (and mess!) of learning it for yourself.
- Composting Recipes… the difference between good compost and smelly compost
- How To Use Your New Compost… see your gardens greener!
- Different Composting Bins… have the right bin for the right house and yield the most punch!
- How To Build A Composting Bin… customize your bin to your exact situation and get the most of your compost!
- Plus much, MUCH MORE!
This just scratches the surface of what’s in this book. If you’ve ever been interested in composting but didn’t know where to start, then this book will help you get started on the right foot.
It contains everything you need to know to begin helping the environment AND save money today through effortless composting.